Saturday, April 2, 2016

Stacking The Shelves (12): March 2016


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! Hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

*******

This March, I feel like I have purchased quite a number of books, even though I know it's not a lot compared to some people's monthly book hauls. It has been a long time since I bought more than two books in one month. The cause of this impulsive book buying is the extremely low price of some great hardback titles in the bookstore. Honestly, I only wanted to get Lady Midnight because that was the only book I really saved up for. But the other books were so tempting, and when I looked at the prices, I know I just had to grab them and go (after paying, of course).

Now, my March haul...

This is from Netgalley:

LOVE ME NEVER (Lovely Vicious #1) by Sara Wolf


***

These are the books that I purchased:


LADY MIDNIGHT (The Dark Artifices #1) by Cassandra Clare
LOST IN TIME (Blue Bloods #6) by Melissa dela Cruz
THE ART OF WISHING (The Art of Wishing #1) by Lindsay Ribar
CODE NAME VERITY (Code Name Verity #1) by Elizabeth Wein
SOMETHING REAL (Something Real #1) by Heather Demetrios
INVISIBILITY by Andrea Cremer and David Levithan

All of these are bargain books except for Lady Midnight, which I bought at its regular retail price. The cost of the hardbacks were approximately 80% less than its original price, while the paperback was around 60% off. Now, who would want to pass up the opportunity to buy extremely cheap books? Good thing I had some extra money with me.
These hardbacks were bought at the same bookstore where I bought Lady Midnight. Lost in Time was from a store that sells preloved books. Hurray for bargain and preloved books! I honestly don't know how I could live without you. :)



So, what do you think? See anything you like? You can leave your STS links below and share the books you got this week. Thanks for dropping by! 

For a more updated book haul and some bookish posts, check out my Instagram account:
@helloteepee. Thanks!

Instagram

1 comment:

  1. Love Me Never looks amazing. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...