Thursday, December 26, 2013

Top 10 of 2013: Best Book Boyfriends

Rachel from Fiktshun along with Jaime from Two Chicks on Books and Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads are back to host the TOP 10 OF 2013!!!

Here are my top ten book boyfriends of 2013. But before you look into it, you must know that they may or may not be in order. I'm not really a hundred percent sure if they are in the right ranking. But I'm sure boyfriend #1 is in his rightful position. I'm positive he is my one and only super book boyfriend.

So here it goes...

#10 LEVI
FANGIRL by Rainbow Rowell 

 #9 CAM
WAIT FOR YOU by J. Lynn 
COOKIES! If you've read it, you'll know what I mean.

 
#8 NOAH
AMERICAN GIRL ON SATURN by Nikki Godwin
 All of the members of Spaceships Around Saturn are potential book boyfriends! Noah is my fave, though. Long live Saturnites! :)

 
#7 EDDIE
THE INDIGO SPELL by Richelle Mead 
The underdog.. he is just so nice and dedicated.
 
#6 CADE
FAKING IT by Cora Carmack
Don't you wish you had a fake (or real) boyfriend like him?

#5 HALE
PERFECT SCOUNDRELS by Ally Carter 
Where would you find an extremely rich teenager who is also a thief?

#4 ZACH
UNITED WE SPY by Ally Carter 
A sweet, smart and funny spy who will knock you off your feet.

#3 DAY
CHAMPION by Marie Lu 
Day has been slowly growing on me as I continue reading the books. Love him!

#2 ADRIAN
THE INDIGO SPELL by Richelle Mead 
ADRIAN! Oh Adrian!! Why are you such a.. *swooooon*
  
#1 WILL
CLOCKWORK PRINCESS by Cassandra Clare 
Guys, it's WILLIAM HERONDALE! Duh!?

 
Some book boyfriends who were not able to make it to the top ten: FOUR, ALEX, ROAR, JEM, ASHER

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...