Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Books I Want to Read Before 2013 Ends

In less than a month, another year will come to a close. And with that closing comes the end of another annual reading challenge for several bookworms across the globe, including me.

I have not set a very high number of books to read this 2013. It's just enough to fit to my busy school life. And thankfully, I'm a bit ahead of my reading challenge. I'm two books away from completing it (yay!), and there's still a few weeks of December left. So what do I do? Continue reading, of course! (I'm kinda experiencing a bit of  a reading slump these past few weeks, though.)

Here's a list of the books I really want need to read before the year ends (as of December 3, 2013). I feel like I have an obligation to read them this year, not next year, or the year after that (weird!). Most of these books are the last installment in their respective series.

1. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
I know! I'm soooooo behind from everyone who loves the TID trilogy. Sorry, I just can't read it when every one was gushing and crying over it. I think I needed people to calm down first before I start reading the conclusion to Tessa, Will and Jem's story. And I just can't say goodbye to Will yet.
2. United We Spy by Ally Carter
This has been one of the books that I was extremely anticipating this year. But when it came out, I just didn't have the chance to read it. I wanted to read it, but maybe I have attachment/detachment issues with books. Lol!
3. Gates of Paradise by Melissa dela Cruz
The Blue Bloods series has been one of the first series that I really liked. And now that it's on its final book, I can't seem to bring myself to grab the book and read it. It's not that I'm lazy (well, maybe I am), I just don't feel like reading it yet.
4. Champion by Marie Lu
I started this trilogy a few months ago (this year), and I immediately got hooked. I am currently reading it, so yay me! :D
5. Time After Time by Tamara Ireland Stone
The second book to the time-travel contemporary that I completely adore. I can't find a copy yet. :(

The next books are sequels, and are less prioritized than the first five.

6. The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
7. The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead
8. Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins
9. Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
10. Kinslayer by Jay Kristoff

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...