Saturday, May 18, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (3)

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! Hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

*******


It's been a slow week. I only have 2 books to add to my shelf. One is a newly-published novel, and the other has been around for quite some time.

Received/Won: 

Ctrl Z by Danika Stone
I received this book for review, with the help of Abby from Bookshelf Confessions.Thanks Abby and thank you to Miss Stone for providing a copy.

Bought:

Burning Up: On Tour with the Jonas Brothers
by 

This is not a novel, I know. But it's a book, and it should count. :)

You don't know how much I freaked out when I saw this at Book Sale. I have been wanting to own a copy of the Burning Up book since it came out (BIG JONAS BROTHERS FAN HERE!!!). But it's so pricey and I really can't afford it. My mother would kill me if I spend more than a month's allowance just to buy a book about the Jonas Brothers. But after years of waiting, I finally found a good enough coprady at an affordable price. Yay me!!! hahahahah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...