Friday, May 10, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday (4)

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme
hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read!


QUESTION:
Happy Mother's Day! Who is your favorite mom from fiction?

**********

Mrs. Garrett from Huntley Fitzpatrick's My Life Next Door. If you haven't read it yet, and you like heart-warming family stories and you want a sweet dose of contemporary, you should definitely read this. Mrs. Garrett's family is funny and awesome, and they will surely put a smile on your face.

Also, Mrs. Weasley, but I feel like I'm cheating if I choose her because I haven't really read the Harry Potter series. My judgement is based from the movies. But she really is a bada** mom.


Kindly leave your #FF links in the comments below
so I can visit and follow your blog.




2 comments:

  1. I haven't read My Life Next Door yet. Well, actually, I started it but I couldn't get into it so I put it on hold. Anyway, great post! :)

    followed via GFC

    Christie @ The Shadower's Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just blogging by, nice choices.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-follow_10.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...