Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones International Trailer

Because of all the stress from school and all the work that needs to be done, my fangirl powers have diminished. I am sorry to say that I was not informed that they will be releasing the international trailer this Tuesday. I just randomly logged in on facebook to check on my messages, and what did I find?  The new trailer! But hey, at least I found out about it.


So, first thought: This is not a new trailer. These are clips from the previous 2 trailers that is just put into a  bit of sequence video and called it the "international trailer."

Maybe that's a bit true, but there are some additional scenes, you know... One noticeable addition is Simon's scene saying how he was the one always there for Clary and not him (Jace). I can't say I like this new trailer, but I don't hate it either. Neutral.

Thoughts? Comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...