Friday, February 1, 2013

January Wrap Up!

One month down, eleven more to go!
Bye January! Hello February!

Let's take a look back to the things I have been up to on the first month of 2013.

FIRST:
My blog is now up and definitely running!!!

SECOND:
These are the books I have read in January. One of them actually is just a short story, but Goodreads still classifies it like a full-length book, so it is there. My goal this year: 75 or more books. so, 66 more books to read. :)

Although there were quite a few of books that received four stars in January (the highest I have given for the month), my best read for January, would have to be Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter. Most of the elements that I love in a story was present in the book. My disappointing read for January would have to be Annabel by Lauren Oliver. Why? Because I expected a lot from the novella and most of them were not met.




THIRD:
The books I have purchased!!! I bought five books in January, three of which are brand new (they are costly) and the other two were pre-loved books (bought them for less than half their original prices) Hopefully, I'll be able to buy/receive more books this year than last year.

I have already read An Abundance of Katherines by John Green last year. I bought it for the benefit of mys sister. :) The only book I have bought this January and read at the same month was Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan. All the rest, I will get to them in a while (maybe a long while).




That's it! My first Wrap Up post! :)
(I'll try posting next Wrap Ups on the last day of the month.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...